DVD cover for Gundam 0079 TV Series

EBATA Toshihiko

Jan 24, 2004, 9:04:55 PM1/24/04

From article <5DzQb.283949$e6.10...@twister2.libero.it>
by "Badger" <ne...@nemo.it>

> Someone can please tell me where can I find the DVD cover of GUNDAM 0079 TV
> SERIES?
> I have the version in 5DVD...

DVD of the original TV series doesn't have been released else in
Japan.
I have waited for the release, too. :)
--
EBATA Toshihiko 2,0,6,Enter "Standing by..." "Complete"
eb...@nippon.email.ne.jp = http://www.ne.jp/asahi/ebata/tos/ =

Badger

Jan 25, 2004, 2:25:28 PM1/25/04
> DVD of the original TV series doesn't have been released else in
> Japan.
> I have waited for the release, too. :)

Are you sure? try and take a look here...
http://www.discountanimedvd.com/rating_view.asp?DVDNo=103

But my problem is still there..I cannot find a DVD cover to apply to my
copy...
:'-(

EBATA Toshihiko

Jan 26, 2004, 10:19:00 AM1/26/04
After I posted the last article, I found that North America version
which had only an English track was released.

From article <IKUQb.277995$vO5.11...@twister1.libero.it>
by "Badger" <ne...@nemo.it>

> Are you sure? try and take a look here...
> http://www.discountanimedvd.com/rating_view.asp?DVDNo=103

But this is a legal copy, isn't it?
--
EBATA Toshihiko Shields up, photon torpedo armed,
eb...@nippon.email.ne.jp FZS1000 standing by!

Badger

Jan 26, 2004, 3:24:46 PM1/26/04
> But this is a legal copy, isn't it?
Sure!!!!

I've got a copy taken from italian tv network but 4 episodes have never been
translated in talian so I have them in japanese....this is the reason why
I'm searching for a DVD COVER (I have all the episodes on 2DVD-R) and also
the subtitles in english...
bye!