Freestyle Men's Shane Dorian II Metal Watch #7050067 - Replica Watch Fake

watch...@global-replica-watch.com

Apr 19, 2008, 11:21:04 PM4/19/08
Freestyle Men's Shane Dorian II Metal Watch #7050067 - Replica Watch
Fake

Freestyle Men's Shane Dorian II Metal Watch #7050067 Link :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Freestyle-8405.html
Replica Watches Home : http://www.watchesprice.net/
Replica Freestyle Brands : http://www.watchesprice.net/Freestyle-Replica.html

Replica Freestyle Men's Shane Dorian II Metal Watch #7050067 --- one
of best selling replica watches, it is crafted in high quality, please
click image 'buy now' to buy this chic but inexpensive replica to save
you a lot of money .

Freestyle Men's Shane Dorian II Metal Watch 7050067 Description:

This new model for men features a case back custom autographed by
Shane Dorian, who designed the watch. The watch features a negative
LCD, countdown heat timer, stopwatch, alarm and dual time, in gold-
plated steel. It is water resistant to 5 ATM, or 165 feet.

Freestyle Men's Shane Dorian II Metal Watch 7050067 Details:

Watches-Price Sales Rank: #27002 in Watches

Brand: Freestyle
Model: 7050067
Band material: stainless-steel
Bezel material: Stainless Steel
Case material: stainless-steel
Dial color: black
Dial window material: Mineral
Movement type: Quartz
Water-resistant to 330 feet

Thank you for choosing www.watchesprice.net as your reliable dealer of
quality waches including Freestyle Men's Shane Dorian II Metal Watch
#7050067 . we guarantee every watch you receive will be exact watch
you ordered. Each watch sold enjoy one year Warranty for free repair.
Every order from aaa-replica-watches is shipped via EMS, the customer
is responsible for the shipping fee on the first order, but since the
second watch you buy from our site, the shipping cost is free. Please
note that If the total amount of payment is over $600(USD), the
customer is required to contact our customer service before sending
the money in case failed payment. If you have any other questions
please check our other pages or feel free to email us by
ser...@watchesprice.net. Cheapest Freestyle Men's Shane Dorian II
Metal Watch #7050067

The Same Freestyle Series :

Freestyle - Superbank - Brown :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Freestyle-8406.html

Freestyle Men's Drifter Bracelet Watch #31030 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Freestyle-8407.html

Freestyle Men's Velvet Shark Bracelet Watch #21072 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Freestyle-8408.html

Freestyle Men's Dinero Bracelet Watch #19211 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Freestyle-8409.html

Freestyle Men's Velvet Shark Bracelet Watch #21011 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Freestyle-8410.html

Freestyle Velvet Shark Watch - Black Ion Plated - 21011 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Freestyle-8411.html

Freestyle Men's Black Stainless Steel Capitan Watch #20111 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Freestyle-8412.html

75402 - FreeStyle (Size: men) Hammerhead Sports Watch Swim Snorkel
Scuba Dive :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Freestyle-8413.html

Freestyle C Note Watch - Black - 62401 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Freestyle-8414.html

Freestyle Zephyr Watch - Silver - 61872 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Freestyle-8415.html

Freestyle Velvet Shark Watch - Silver - 21072 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Freestyle-8416.html

Freestyle Men's Cnote Bracelet Watch #62401 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Freestyle-8417.html