Not enough replicas available for query at consistency QUORUM , how to use consistency level ONE?

Rahul Gaikwad

Sep 17, 2019, 9:46:08 AM9/17/19
to JanusGraph users

We have 7 nodes storage cluster with RF=4 and CL=ONE, deployed on EC2's in single region (multi-AZ), using SimpleStrategy.

Janus Graph has below settings in properties file-

storage.cql.replication-factor=4
storage.cql.read-consistency-level=ONE
storage.cql.write-consistency-level=ONE
log.tx.key-consistent=true

When we stopped 2 nodes (out of 7) , Janus Graph failing with below errors:

gremlin-server.log:Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.UnavailableException: Not enough replicas available for query at consistency QUORUM (3 required but only 2 alive

I tried with log.tx.key-consistent=true , but it's not working.

Can someone please assist here to use consistency level ONE by overriding default QUORUM settings in JanusGraph?

Rahul Gaikwad

Sep 19, 2019, 3:01:09 AM9/19/19
to JanusGraph users
Can someone please help / update on this?