New committer: David Pitera

Jason Plurad

Dec 11, 2017, 2:59:14 PM12/11/17
to JanusGraph-users, JanusGraph developer list
On behalf of the JanusGraph Technical Steering Committee (TSC), I'm pleased to welcome a new committer on the project!

David Pitera has been a solid contributor. In the JanusGraph 0.2.0 release, he contributed the dynamic graph manager to allow graphs to be added/removed from a running JanusGraph server. He continues to support the feature by answering questions on the mailing list about it. He has been digging deep and fixing issues around index management.

Congratulations, David!

Misha Brukman

Dec 11, 2017, 3:08:02 PM12/11/17
to Jason Plurad, JanusGraph-users, JanusGraph developer list
Great job, David, and thank you for your contributions! Great to have you as a committer on the project.

kelvin.r...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2017, 1:09:24 PM12/12/17
to JanusGraph developers
Thanks for all your work to help improve both Janus and the graph community at large David

Kelvin

David Pitera

Dec 12, 2017, 1:18:37 PM12/12/17
to kelvin.r...@gmail.com, JanusGraph developers
Thanks guys-- am happy to help and looking forward to creating some great software together :)

Jerry He

Dec 12, 2017, 9:21:17 PM12/12/17
to David Pitera, kelvin.r...@gmail.com, JanusGraph developers
Congrats, David. Look forward to more of your involvement here!

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 10:18 AM, David Pitera <pitera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks guys-- am happy to help and looking forward to creating some great
> software together :)
>
> On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 12:49 PM, <kelvin.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for all your work to help improve both Janus and the graph
>> community at large David
>>
>> Kelvin
>>
>> On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 1:59:14 PM UTC-6, Jason Plurad wrote:
>>>
>>> On behalf of the JanusGraph Technical Steering Committee (TSC), I'm
>>> pleased to welcome a new committer on the project!
>>>
>>> David Pitera has been a solid contributor. In the JanusGraph 0.2.0
>>> release, he contributed the dynamic graph manager to allow graphs to be
>>> added/removed from a running JanusGraph server. He continues to support the
>>> feature by answering questions on the mailing list about it. He has been
>>> digging deep and fixing issues around index management.
>>>
>>> Congratulations, David!
>>
>> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/janusgraph-dev/CALa0Sf6e-cKAPQNtRD-AfUYuoYSB1A2mGX7cykRYwhQFm5mTgw%40mail.gmail.com.

Henry Saputra

Dec 14, 2017, 2:24:28 PM12/14/17
to JanusGraph developers, David Pitera
Congrats, David!

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 6:20 PM, Jerry He <jerr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congrats, David.  Look forward to more of your involvement here!

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 10:18 AM, David Pitera <pitera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks guys-- am happy to help and looking forward to creating some great
> software together :)
>
> On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 12:49 PM, <kelvin.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for all your work to help improve both Janus and the graph
>> community at large David
>>
>> Kelvin
>>
>> On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 1:59:14 PM UTC-6, Jason Plurad wrote:
>>>
>>> On behalf of the JanusGraph Technical Steering Committee (TSC), I'm
>>> pleased to welcome a new committer on the project!
>>>
>>> David Pitera has been a solid contributor. In the JanusGraph 0.2.0
>>> release, he contributed the dynamic graph manager to allow graphs to be
>>> added/removed from a running JanusGraph server. He continues to support the
>>> feature by answering questions on the mailing list about it. He has been
>>> digging deep and fixing issues around index management.
>>>
>>> Congratulations, David!
>>
>> --

sjudeng

Dec 14, 2017, 8:16:55 PM12/14/17
to JanusGraph developers
Thanks for all your contributions to the project and congratulations!

Ted Wilmes

Dec 15, 2017, 11:28:18 AM12/15/17
to JanusGraph developers
Awesome! Welcome David!