[ANNOUNCEMENT] JanusGraph joins LF AI & Data umbrella

Oleksandr Porunov

Jan 12, 2021, 3:06:50 PM1/12/21
to JanusGraph developers

On behalf of the JanusGraph Technical Steering Committee, we are excited to join LF AI & Data Foundation!

We are now moving mailing lists to a new home under LF AI & Data. Mailing lists hosted on Google Groups will now be considered obsolete and will be available in read-only mode. All messages from Google Groups mailing lists will be moved to new mailing lists in the next few days.

We kindly ask everyone to switch to new mailing lists:

  • JanusGraph Users: for questions about using JanusGraph, installation, configuration, and integrations. First-time posts are moderated and may not be visible immediately.

  • JanusGraph Dev: for discussion on internal implementation details of JanusGraph itself. Questions about using JanusGraph, installation, configuration, and integrations should be posted on janusgraph-users. First-time posts are moderated and may not be visible immediately.

  • JanusGraph Announce: for new releases and news announcements.

In addition to the mailing lists, we are continuing to use the following collaboration tools, with no changes:

Best regards,

Oleksandr Porunov

on behalf of JanusGraph TSC