[VOTE] JanusGraph 0.5.2 release

Oleksandr Porunov

May 5, 2020, 8:51:49 PM5/5/20
to JanusGraph developers
Hello,

We are happy to announce that JanusGraph 0.5.2 is ready for release.

The release artifacts can be found at this location:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/releases/tag/v0.5.2

A full binary distribution is provided for user convenience:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/releases/download/v0.5.2/janusgraph-full-0.5.2.zip

A truncated binary distribution is provided:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/releases/download/v0.5.2/janusgraph-0.5.2.zip

The GPG key used to sign the release artifacts is available at:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/releases/download/v0.5.2/KEYS

The docs can be found here:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/releases/download/v0.5.2/janusgraph-0.5.2-doc.zip

The release tag in Git can be found here:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/tree/v0.5.2

The release notes are available here:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/blob/v0.5/docs/changelog.md#version-052-release-date-may-3-2020

This [VOTE] will open for the next 3 days --- closing Saturday, May 9, 2020 at 12:50 AM GMT.
All are welcome to review and vote on the release, but only votes from TSC members are binding.
My vote is +1.

Thank you,
Oleksandr Porunov

Florian Hockmann

May 8, 2020, 6:27:36 AM5/8/20
to JanusGraph developers
I checked the release notes and did a quick test of both binary distributions. VOTE +1

Jan Jansen

May 9, 2020, 6:52:37 PM5/9/20
to JanusGraph developers
I did a quick test of both binary distributions. VOTE +1

I think could work on releasing an extra distribution for hbase1 which is used for google bigtable, if I'm correct.