[VOTE] JanusGraph 0.5.3 release

Oleksandr Porunov

Dec 25, 2020, 7:20:19 AM12/25/20
to JanusGraph developers
Hello,

We are happy to announce that JanusGraph 0.5.3 is ready for release.

The release artifacts can be found at this location:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/releases/tag/v0.5.3

A full binary distribution is provided for user convenience:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/releases/download/v0.5.3/janusgraph-full-0.5.3.zip

A truncated binary distribution is provided:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/releases/download/v0.5.3/janusgraph-0.5.3.zip

The GPG key used to sign the release artifacts is available at:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/releases/download/v0.5.3/KEYS

The docs can be found here:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/releases/download/v0.5.3/janusgraph-0.5.3-doc.zip

The release tag in Git can be found here:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/tree/v0.5.3

The release notes are available here:
        https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/blob/v0.5/docs/changelog.md#version-053-release-date-december-24-2020

This [VOTE] will open for the next 3 days --- closing Saturday, December 28, 2020 at 2:20 PM GMT+3.
All are welcome to review and vote on the release, but only votes from TSC members are binding.
My vote is +1.

Thank you,
Oleksandr Porunov

Oleksandr Porunov

Dec 26, 2020, 5:49:25 AM12/26/20
to JanusGraph developers
Also, executed all TP tests for 0.5.3 with "mvn clean install -Dtest.skip.tp=false -DskipTests=true". All tests passed.

BO XUAN LI

Dec 28, 2020, 10:39:57 AM12/28/20
to janusgr...@googlegroups.com
I built our application using v0.5.3 source code and ran it through our test suites. All tests passed. I also did some simple traversals and it worked fine. +1.

Btw https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/blob/v0.5/docs/changelog.md#version-053-release-date-december-24-2020 has some minor code rendering issue, but it should not affect reading.

Best regards,
Boxuan Li

Abhay Pandit

Dec 28, 2020, 2:09:34 PM12/28/20
to janusgr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I performed the following tests and it worked for me. +1
- Built the source code
- Used built jars for Bulk Loader and Bulk Traversal using SparkGraphComputer and it worked for me.
- Ran Gremlin console and performed simple add node, drop node and simple traversal.

Thanks,
Abhay

faro...@googlemail.com

Jan 5, 2021, 2:46:08 AM1/5/21
to JanusGraph developers
Hi

I performed our docker tests and it worked for me. +1

Greetings,
Jan

Florian Hockmann

Jan 5, 2021, 6:35:54 AM1/5/21
to JanusGraph developers
Hi,
I checked the links and downloaded the two binary distributions to run some quick manual tests. Everything looks good.

VOTE +1

Regards,
Florian

Alexander Patrikalakis

Jan 5, 2021, 8:27:24 AM1/5/21
to JanusGraph developers
I checked the full binary distribution and then I ran through examples in the JanusGraph documentation. I vote +1 for this release.