Snipmate documentation

Greg Steffensen

Mar 30, 2013, 6:52:51 PM3/30/13
to janus-...@googlegroups.com
Janus includes Snipmate, but this isn't mentioned on its main documentation page. I think it deserves a blurb as much as any of the other included plugins do. Is it omitted for a reason?

Wael M. Nasreddine

Mar 31, 2013, 1:04:02 AM3/31/13
to janus-...@googlegroups.com

There's no reason fort that except some lack of time, care to send me a pull request?

Wael