Sass syntax highlighting broken

Vighnesh Rege

Mar 27, 2013, 7:54:45 PM3/27/13
to janus-...@googlegroups.com
Sass syntax highlighting seems to be broken. Anyone faced this issue lately?

Screen Shot 2013-03-27 at 4.53.11 PM.png

Wael M. Nasreddine

Mar 28, 2013, 1:21:46 PM3/28/13
to janus-...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried with bare janus? Might some custom plugins conflicting with it? If the issue happens with a bare janus too then please open an issue and I will take a look.

I also just updated all submodules, which updates css-color (that I see in action in your screenshot) so try with that too.

Wael

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Vighnesh Rege <vighne...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sass syntax highlighting seems to be broken. Anyone faced this issue lately?

Wael Nasreddine | Software Engineer |  wael.na...@gmail.com |  (650) 735-1773

Vighnesh Rege

Mar 28, 2013, 1:34:30 PM3/28/13
to janus-...@googlegroups.com
Looks like it was a problem with css-color. Disabling it did the trick

In case someone faces this issue again, add the following to your .vimrc.before:
 call janus#disable_plugin('css-color')

Thanks for your help, Wael! I'll also try updating the css-color submodule and see if that works, but I'm inclined to keep css-color disabled, because it's quite annoying and ends up showing the xterm-256 neighbor of the true color.

Vighnesh

Wael M. Nasreddine

Mar 28, 2013, 11:44:47 PM3/28/13
to janus-...@googlegroups.com
You're welcome Vighnesh I am glad I helped! If css-color is annoying, I could remove it.

@all Please vote on the removal of vim-css-color