How to get rif of these annoying gutters:

Stanislas Marion

Jun 9, 2012, 9:50:34 AM6/9/12
to janus-...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure that they are due to Janus but I figured I'd ask here anyway.

These gutters indicate nesting levels and folding options with little pluses and minuses and are completely useless to me, and take up a lot of spaces especially when working in split viewports.

Do you know how to get rid of them?

Thanks

Wael M. Nasreddine

Jun 9, 2012, 6:10:12 PM6/9/12
to janus-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I don't get this myself, it might be something you added or set in your before/after files, could you try testing in isolation ? Maybe create a new user for that purpose.

Wael

--
Wael Nasreddine: Design & Coding at TechnoGate
contact | wael.na...@gmail.com - +33.6.51.24.04.34 | skype - eMxyzptlk | Github - eMxyzptlk

Stanislas Marion

Jun 11, 2012, 3:47:00 PM6/11/12
to janus-...@googlegroups.com