Smoothie link and electrolyte replacement question

Elizabeth Rapkoch

Jan 31, 2013, 2:30:47 PM1/31/13
to january-2013...@googlegroups.com
I came across this site with smoothie recipes that include sweet potato, pumpkin and other interesting combos. Might have some suggestions for keeping smoothies exciting:

http://fitbie.msn.com/eat-right/tips/smoothie-recipes-for-fall

I was also hoping to get some suggestions on quick electrolyte replacement options, preferably without the sugar in Gatorade. The combination of the flu and the massive amounts of water I have been drinking have my levels off. I have been to urgent care for dehydration when I've been sick more times than I care to admit, and I'm hoping to avoid that this time around. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Libby

Sent from my iPhone

Sarah

Jan 31, 2013, 2:32:24 PM1/31/13