Day 4

Elizabeth Rapkoch

Feb 1, 2013, 12:19:23 AM2/1/13
to January 2013 Sugar Purge
Finally getting my appetite back...

Breakfast: Slept in super late again and didn't eat breakfast

Lunch: two hard boiled eggs and a smoothie with raspberries, mango, unsweetened almond milk, flax seed, and spinach

Dinner: burrito with a brown rice tortilla, beans, cheese, guac, salsa, and tons of lettuce and tomatoes

Snacks: coconut water (thanks for the suggestion!), satsuma oranges, dark chocolate with almonds (though not 85% dark)

Didn't eat, but considered: tortilla chips, dried fruit

Goals for tomorrow:
* Continue tracking my food...I anticipate this purge is going to be quite a bit more challenging now that I can really eat again. Tracking will help.
* Drink at least 8 glasses of water
* Keep up with the veggies
* Pick up some of that 85% dark chocolate!

Libby