June Sugar Purge!

Aynsley Kirshenbaum

May 20, 2013, 4:01:17 PM5/20/13
to january-2013...@googlegroups.com, 2013-spri...@googlegroups.com
Hi All!
I'm running another supported sugar purge in a couple of weeks. If you're interested, please see below for details. Since you've done group work with me already, you get a discount-the purge is $40. Or refer a friend and both of you pay only $35!

All the best,
Aynsley

JUNE 2013 SUGAR PURGE:

Thank you for your interest in the great June 2013 Sugar Purge!

The Sugar Purge is two weeks of limited sugar intake with the hope that we will reset our taste buds, maintain blood sugar stability and discover an increase in our energy levels. Sugar is a hard habit to break, so we're doing it together! Group members will have access to the Google Group resources, to me for nutritional information and guidance and, most importantly, to each other.

Details of the Purge are:
Dates: Monday June 3rd-Saturday June 15th
Goals: Break sugar habits, improve energy levels, improve mental clarity and feel better

What you get:
Guidelines of what to avoid and what to eat
A Google group support system of others doing the purge
Daily email check ins from me, hopefully motivational
Access to me for questions/concerns throughout the two weeks

What you give:
Your commitment to two weeks of dietary modification
A promise to be supportive of others *and* yourself-no snarky comments or negative reinforcement!
$45 payable to ayn...@aynsleykirshenbaum.com via paypal.

If you're in, please let me know! I will add you to the Google group as soon as I receive payment. The food guidelines are already posted, so if you need to shop to prepare, you can get a head start.

And if this isn't for you right now, but you're interested in joining another Sugar Purge or the Fall Cleanse, please let me know so I can keep you in the loop.

--
Aynsley Kirshenbaum
Fitness Nutrition Wellness