Day5

Elizabeth Rapkoch

Feb 2, 2013, 2:02:37 AM2/2/13
to january-2013...@googlegroups.com
Breakfast: 12oz nonfat latte, coconut water. Wasn't feeling well and had no appetite to speak of.

Lunch: white bean and tuna salad: tuna, white beans, capers, red onion, lemon juice, dill, olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette, and gobs of mixed greens

Dinner: chicken tortilla soup w/ shredded cheddar, avocado, lime juice, and tortilla chips

Snack: dark chocolate with peanut butter

Didn't eat: GF cookie at the bakery where my morning meeting was held, more tortilla chips, Coke Zero, wine

Met my water and veggie goals for the day, but didn't get to the store for darker chocolate.

Goals for tomorrow:
* drink at least eight glasses of water
* eat a veggie loaded breakfast when we go to a restaurant in the morning
* give myself credit for the successes I have without qualifying, minimizing, or dismissing them!

Libby

Sent from my iPhone

Sarah

Feb 2, 2013, 11:35:13 AM2/2/13
to Elizabeth Rapkoch, january-2013...@googlegroups.com
Day 5 for me

Breakfast: my usual egg sandwich on health bread w parm and truffle oil

Snack: 85% dark chocolate w a little peanut butter

Lunch: medium beef barley soup and cut up strawberries

Snack: wheat crackers and a cheese stick and a kombucha

Dinner: vodka martini, steak and fries!!! YUM. I was craving steak all week so it was a perfect "comfort food" decision
If felt good to go out w friends and indulge BUT I didn't eat the bread on the table :)

Late night snack: cheese stick