Day 2

Sarah

Jan 29, 2013, 11:39:00 PM1/29/13
to january-2013...@googlegroups.com
i like having a record also, so I'm going to keep up w my daily foods list.

today was a good day i think. my trader joe's shopping trip today was a big help! and i feel pretty good (minus a sore throat).
it was hard at school bc people always bring in treats and today there were gourmet cookies, peanut butter filled pretzels and mini cupcakes staring at me all evening,

breakfast: egg sandwich (egg whites, health bread, parm, truffle oil)

Snack: 85% chocolate

lunch: roasted chicken sausage, sweet potato, parsnip and fennel leftovers. And a scoop of cottage cheese

snack at school: mixed raw nuts and strawberries

Dinner: small whole wheat tortilla's w/ cheese, refried black beans, avocado and salsa. And a bowl of cooked spinach w/ lemon

Dessert: smoothie w/ milk, whey protein and frozen strawberries.