Masking in jooflash

Mladen Stanojevic

May 29, 2018, 4:44:51 AM5/29/18
to Jangaroo Users
Hi Frank!

I have another question related to jooflash. I noticed that jooflash supports masking to some extent. I set the cashAsBitmap parameter to true and what I need is that only the masked part of Sprite be visible. Is that supported by jooflash? I played with the code, I tried with blendMode "normal" and "erase", but I didn't manage to get the expected result...

Thanks,
Mladen

Frank

May 29, 2018, 5:10:22 AM5/29/18
to Jangaroo Users
Maybe you've already seen that, but the only usage of blendMode is that a DisplayObject renders in canvas mode "destination-out" when blendMode is ERASE:
So "erase" works to some extent, but I cannot say if it works as expected.
Greetings
-Frank-

Mladen Stanojevic

May 29, 2018, 5:26:20 AM5/29/18