How to change ext-js XMLHttpRequest default timeout of 30000ms?

Mdmd

Sep 15, 2015, 10:20:27 AM9/15/15
to Jangaroo Users
Hi,

I am looking for the preferred way to change the default Ajax timeout in the CM Studio.

Thanks in advance

M.

Frank

Sep 16, 2015, 11:51:57 AM9/16/15
to Jangaroo Users

Hi M.,

you can simply call

ext.Ajax.timeout = 60000;

It's important that the above code is called early after the launch of the Studio, for example in the init() method of a Plug-in.

For more specific questions about CoreMedia Studio, please contact CoreMedia Support directly!

Greetings
-Frank-

Mdmd

Nov 10, 2016, 8:31:04 AM11/10/16
to Jangaroo Users
HI Frank,

I was unable to solve my issue with your suggestions, since, I could not find any place where
ext.Ajax.timeout = 60000;
did have any effect.
Where exactly would you insert this line? We are using CM 7.1.12-9.

Thank you

Martin

Mdmd

Nov 14, 2016, 7:27:16 AM11/14/16
to Jangaroo Users
patchAjaxTimeout.js:

(function () {
  Ext.Ajax.timeout = 60000;
})();
blueprint-forms.module.js:

joo.loadScript("joo/patchAjaxTimeout.js");

Frank

Nov 14, 2016, 9:40:00 AM11/14/16
to Jangaroo Users
Just to get this right: This is the solution that works for you?

Mdmd

Dec 9, 2016, 9:45:34 AM12/9/16
to Jangaroo Users
Yes, that is working fine.