News from Jane - short stories and blog posts

Jane Seville

Jan 16, 2011, 10:11:18 PM1/16/11
to Jane Seville Books
Hello readers! A few pieces of news.

1. I will have a short story in an upcoming anthology from
Dreamspinner Press, "Riding Double," which will be released in
February. The anthology is cowboy-themed. Please note that my story
is NOT about Jack and D. I'm glad to participate in this release and
I had fun writing my short story, "In Temperance." I will send out
the details on the anthology's release when they are available.

2. Is "Zero at the Bone" a Gay-For-You novel? Weigh in at my blog:

http://janesevillebooks.blogspot.com/2011/01/gay-for-you.html

3. If you haven't yet picked up your copy of "A Very D Christmas," be
sure to visit www.janesevillebooks.com to order it for $1.99. The
story will only be available through January 31st, so don't wait!

Hope everyone is having a great new year!

Cheers,
Jane