DABWAHA Best Book of the Year

rockhu...@aol.com

Apr 8, 2010, 1:06:40 AM4/8/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Okay, Ecstasy won by 375 votes...I don't think Jane has anything to be ashamed of - after all, 1,310 votes is quite a showing.  Way to go Zero fans...and a very special congratulations to Jane for  making it to the final round.  You certainly made people sit up and take notice of your extraordinary talent - with Zero at the Bone as final proof.
Rock

Johanna Snodgrass

Apr 8, 2010, 1:09:07 PM4/8/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
As far as we are concerned Jane and Zero At the Bone won!!!  What wonderful recognition for a book and a genre that surely deserve it!!!!  WTG Jane!!!  I cant help but be excited by all the people who voted throughout the whole competition that will now be reading ZatB and finding a wonderful book!!!!

jo