Final round of voting is now on.

goentropo

Apr 4, 2010, 9:04:25 AM4/4/10
to Jane Seville Books
Zero at the Bone is currently trailing its competition. Below is the
link for registering your vote. I missed the last round of voting due
to time zone differences and have been spitting chips ever since. I'm
not sure how long this has been up but I checked just on 12 hours ago
and there wasn't any activity then but the countdown has now started.

http://dabwaha.com/blog/

cheers
Liz

Ursula Bosshard

Apr 4, 2010, 12:17:35 PM4/4/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Voted....Thanks for letting us know, Liz

Regards Ursula

Apr 4, 2010, 12:28:40 PM4/4/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
I voted!  I'll spread the word.

Linda

"I take great pride in my soul, and the consistency and longevity of my love." Heath Ledger Sept 2005

Apr 4, 2010, 12:39:08 PM4/4/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
I just voted!

Cheers

Verena

rockhu...@aol.com

Apr 4, 2010, 2:36:40 PM4/4/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com

Zero at the Bone is currently trailing by only 10 votes.  If you haven't voted, please go to the link below and vote immediately.

sonja

Apr 4, 2010, 4:06:19 PM4/4/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Just voted. ZATB is in the lead with only one vote!!!

Zero at the Bone is currently trailing by only 10 votes.  If you haven't voted, please go to the link below and vote immediately.

Jam

Apr 4, 2010, 4:32:27 PM4/4/10
to Jane Seville Books
Zero at the Bone is losing! A lot of people voting for The Madness of
Lord Ian. Need more votes. How?

rockhu...@aol.com

Apr 4, 2010, 4:48:47 PM4/4/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Zero at the Bone is losing! A lot of people voting for The Madness of
Lord Ian. Need more votes. How?

Times running out. Not sure you meant that you needed better instructions, but in case...go to

tp://dabwaha.com/blog/

check Zero art the Bone and click vote.
Rock

Johanna Snodgrass

Apr 4, 2010, 5:01:10 PM4/4/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
4:59pm est   2 votes ahead  each at 50% of total 750 votes.....ZatB has 376 that other book has 374....

jo

Apr 4, 2010, 5:55:53 PM4/4/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
coool....I'll email my siblings and have them vote thats a few more....

jo

Sent: Sun, April 4, 2010 5:40:44 PM

rockhu...@aol.com

Apr 4, 2010, 9:15:44 PM4/4/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Wow, thanks to Liz's alert and everybody pulling together, the vote has turned around and everything looks good now.  But if you haven't voted, there is still time.
Rock

http://dabwaha.com/blog/

rockhu...@aol.com

Apr 6, 2010, 3:40:22 PM4/6/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
The final round of voting starts tonight starting at 10 p.m. EDT.  This is it - and Zero At The Bone is up against a stiff challenger. This is for all the marbles.....this is for the championship.
Ecstasy Unveiled pulled 579 votes in its last win - Zero at the Bone only garnered 544 votes in its last win - and Ecstasy pulled 750 votes in one voting session, so we need everybody and their kin, not to mention everyone's friends also, to vote this time.  Let's get the word out.
Rock

Johanna Snodgrass

Apr 6, 2010, 3:58:31 PM4/6/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
I am on-it with my fam & friends.....we'll be there....

jo

Sent: Tue, April 6, 2010 3:40:22 PM

The final round of voting starts tonight starting at 10 p.m. EDT.  This is it - and Zero At The Bone is up against a stiff challenger. This is for all the marbles.....this is for the championship.
Ecstasy Unveiled pulled 579 votes in its last win - Zero at the Bone only garnered 544 votes in its last win - and Ecstasy pulled 750 votes in one voting session, so we need everybody and their kin, not to mention everyone's friends also, to vote this time.  Let's get the word out.
Rock

Iana Strominger

Apr 6, 2010, 9:27:16 PM4/6/10
to Jane Seville Books
I just voted! (Early - it's only 9:22 EDT) Ecstasy was ahead, 12
votes to ZATB's 8!! Go and vote!

http://dabwaha.com/blog/

Iana

Johanna Snodgrass