Trevor Project report and new short story from Jane

Jane Seville

Feb 10, 2011, 8:39:45 PM2/10/11
to Jane Seville Books
Hello all!

First of all, let me thank each and every one of you who purchased a
copy of "A Very D Christmas." Thanks to your support, I was able to
send a donation of $200 to The Trevor Project. I have decided to keep
the story available; it was still selling pretty well so what the
heck.

You can still get your copy here: http://www.janesevillebooks.com

Second, announcement! I have a short story titled "In Temperance" in
Dreamspinner's upcoming cowboy-themed anthology, "Riding Double." The
anthology will be released on February 18th and features short fiction
from lots of great Dreamspinner authors. Details here:

http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=2188

I hope everyone is surviving the winter months. I'm eager for spring
to come so I can resume my hiking schedule.

Cheers,
Jane