Have a Very D Christmas!

Jane Seville

Dec 24, 2010, 1:39:02 PM12/24/10
to Jane Seville Books
Happy Holidays, everyone! I hope everyone has had and will continue
to have a wonderful holiday season. The gay rights movement got an
early present in the repeal of DADT, and I am happily spending the
holiday with my family in Reno, Nevada, including my adorable niece
and nephew.

Have you downloaded your very own copy of "A Very D Christmas" yet?
The story will remain available for purchase for the foreseeable
future, but it's only through January 31st that part of the proceeds
will go to benefit The Trevor Project. Fifty cents from each sale
price of $1.99 will be donated to this very worthy organization that's
dedicated to supporting GLBTQ youth.

So join Jack and D for forty pages of holiday family
togetherness...and more than a little awkwardness.

Click over to my website for the purchase button:

www.janesevillebooks.com

Have a joyous holiday...and wish my luck getting up for my six a.m.
flight home on Sunday morning.

Love,
Jane