Announcing a new holiday story from Jane Seville

Jane Seville

Dec 22, 2010, 7:43:52 PM12/22/10
to Jane Seville Books
Happy holidays, readers!

I am pleased to announce the release today of a new short novella
featuring Jack and D. "A Very D Christmas" is now available for
download for $1.99 per copy from the Jane Seville Books website.
There are more details at my website along with a link to buy the
story.

http://www.janesevillebooks.com

For all purchases through January 31st, I will be donating $0.50 from
each sale to the Trevor Project, an organization that supports GLBT
youth and maintains a suicide-prevention hotline.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season, and enjoy this little
family outing with Jack and D!

Cheers,
Jane