how do I unsubscribe or at least cut back on incoming emails?

Lisa Cuddy

Apr 7, 2010, 2:28:51 PM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
I love Zero to the bone, I own it and I've read it several times in the short time I've had it. However when I joined this site, which is great btw, I didn't realized I would receive so many emails on a daily basis. How do I either unsubscribe or at the very least stop most of the emails from coming in.
Thank you for any help you can give me.

Sincerely,
Lisa Cuddy

Lori Summers

Apr 7, 2010, 2:37:32 PM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
If anyone is having a similar concern, please read this message:

First of all the increase in volume is temporary due to the contest that Zero is involved in right now; I'm certain it will drop back to very low volume afterwards.  We didn't have a single message for several months before this contest began!  The point of the list is for Jane to be able to alert readers when there's something new or interesting.  The DABWAHA contest has sort of shanghaied things temporarily.

Second, you can change your subscription to daily digest, meaning you'll get a single email with the day's messages in it, or you can go to No Mail which means you won't get any messages and will need to go to the list's website to see any incoming mail.

Go here to edit your membership.

http://groups.google.com/group/jane-seville-books/subscribe?hl=en

Lori, list moderator

Lisa Cuddy

Apr 7, 2010, 2:43:00 PM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I will either edit or just wait it out as I really do love both the book AND the author and don't really wish to unsubscribe...... Thank you for your help.

Lisa Cuddy