Zero's made it to the Sweet Sixteen!

Jane Seville

Mar 25, 2010, 1:59:24 PM3/25/10
to Jane Seville Books
Thanks to all your support, "Zero at the Bone" has made it to Round
Three of the DABWAHA tournament. But I have a fight on my hands to
make it past this round. The book is currently BARELY in the lead.
I'd decided that I wouldn't post again unless the votes were needed,
and it looks like they are!

If Zero makes it to round 4, it will be THE representative of the GLBT
division in the tournament. This is great publicity for me and for
the M/M fiction market in general.

Here is the link to vote: http://dabwaha.com/blog/

Thanks for all your support!

Cheers,
Jane

Ana

Mar 25, 2010, 2:08:34 PM3/25/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Good Luck darling....

Ana

Verena M

Mar 25, 2010, 2:09:22 PM3/25/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jane!

I would vote for you a hundred times if necessary. Zero at the Bone is
the best book I've ever read.

Thank you so much for that.

Lovely Greetings

Verena

emorg...@comcast.net

Mar 25, 2010, 2:09:46 PM3/25/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com

Hi - you have my vote again.....just voted......thank you for sending.....you deserve to win.  Elliott

L. Ceaser

Mar 25, 2010, 2:23:01 PM3/25/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
I voted!  I want you to win as well, and I can't wait for the sequel.

Lavern

Hi - you have my vote again.....just voted......thank you for sending.....you deserve to win.  Elliott

Ursula Bosshard

Mar 25, 2010, 3:28:18 PM3/25/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Just voted
regards Ursula

Mar 25, 2010, 3:31:15 PM3/25/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
I just voted too

Kenya Ferreira

Mar 25, 2010, 3:33:13 PM3/25/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com, jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
I just voted! Good luck!

Kenya D. Ferreira

Yoshikitty Magu

Mar 25, 2010, 4:20:51 PM3/25/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jane,

I just voted!!
I was so upset that I have missed the first two votes :-(
Zero is the first m/m book I have ever read! love it so so much.
fingers crossed that zero will make it to the next round!

Best Regards from Germany,
Cathy

Mar 25, 2010, 6:22:29 PM3/25/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Just voted and will add a very, very very strong suggestion *cough* (..was that an order?) that you let us know when it's up for voting. I checked early yesterday and only the winners were posted but being in a different timezone, it's now been nearly 24 hours since I checked. Would have kicked myself if I missed voting!

cheers
Liz Pawsey

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." -Charles Schultz

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social fauxpas. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this email, although the mutt next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you.

EmeraldB...@aol.com

Mar 25, 2010, 8:43:37 PM3/25/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
I just voted!! Good Luck!!!

Jan

Dallison Morgan

Mar 25, 2010, 10:17:04 PM3/25/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com

Just voted.  Great Book.  Loved it!!

Liz Pawsey

Mar 26, 2010, 7:40:08 PM3/26/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Woohoo...you've won that round. Congrats and all that but really, was there any doubt!...... Don't forget to let us know when the next vote starts!

cheers
Liz