Problems Voting

harlemink

Apr 7, 2010, 2:03:00 PM4/7/10
to Jane Seville Books
Hello Group

If you are having problems voting online per DA BWAHA website you can
email your vote at Ja...@dearauthor.com and it will entered it
manually.

Actual message on DA BWAHA :

The poll software logs people by IP address and cookie. If you voted
and it appeared that it did not register, it usually has. If someone
else has voted from your same IPit won’t allow you to vote. You cane
mail me your vote at Ja...@dearauthor.com and I will enter it manually.

The poll is not closed and I was able to vote from my phone.

April 7th, 2010

rockhu...@aol.com

Apr 7, 2010, 2:11:50 PM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
If you are having problems voting online per DA BWAHA website you can
email your vote at Ja...@dearauthor.com and it will entered it
manually.

Does this mean our vote would count again???
Or would our URL show up doing it that way?

Rock

Vicki Thompson

Apr 7, 2010, 2:20:14 PM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com

Oh! Good question! Can we vote again by email??

harlemink

Apr 7, 2010, 2:25:08 PM4/7/10
to Jane Seville Books
They would most likely check the URL to avoid duplicates.

On Apr 7, 2:11 pm, rockhunte...@aol.com wrote:
> If you are having problems voting online per DA BWAHA website you can

> email your vote at J...@dearauthor.com and it will entered it

harlemink

Apr 7, 2010, 2:28:09 PM4/7/10
to Jane Seville Books
Hey All

The other book got a surge of 60 votes in the last 20 minutes...we are
trailing again. Ask you friends and family to vote.

On Apr 7, 2:03 pm, harlemink <harlemin...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hello Group
>
> If you are having problems voting online per DA BWAHA website you can

> email your vote at J...@dearauthor.com and it will entered it

> manually.
>
> Actual message on DA BWAHA :
>
> The poll software logs people by IP address and cookie. If you voted
> and it appeared that it did not register, it usually has. If someone
> else has voted from your same IPit won’t allow you to vote. You cane

> mail me your vote at J...@dearauthor.com and I will enter it manually.

Lori Summers

Apr 7, 2010, 2:28:15 PM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I don't think it'd be terribly kosher to exploit this malfunction to cheat, nor would Jane want us to do so.

Lori

rockhu...@aol.com

Apr 7, 2010, 2:36:42 PM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I don't think it'd be terribly kosher to exploit this malfunction to cheat, nor would Jane want us to do so.

Lori

Of course, you're right, and I apologize for bringing it up.  Bad idea.
Rock