Voting

harlemink

Apr 7, 2010, 11:49:16 AM4/7/10
to Jane Seville Books
Hello Group

Please make sure you are voting today. This is the last round. It's
down to our Jane and another author. We are currently trailing
because they had a huge voting surge this morning. We can not let
Zero at the Bone down. Vote early so as not to mixed up with time
zone.

Thank you.

Colleen Kelley

Apr 7, 2010, 12:23:25 PM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Where do you vote? Link please.

Vicki Thompson

Apr 7, 2010, 12:35:03 PM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com

www.dabwaha.com/blog

She’s down by 14 votes right now….. come on people! Make some phone calls, send some emails!

Vicki

Linda S

Apr 7, 2010, 12:53:54 PM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
I voted yesterday and it won't let me vote today.

Linda

"I want to treat people how I want to be treated, and ultimately, that's with respect and love." Heath Ledger

Vicki Thompson

Apr 7, 2010, 12:55:18 PM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com

Unfortunately you only get one vote per computer……

Corinne Tagliarina

Apr 7, 2010, 12:58:17 PM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Not even that, my husband tried to vote on his computer and it said he had already voted even though he hadn't.  Apparently it's one vote per internet connection.

Lori Summers

Apr 7, 2010, 1:05:57 PM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
It's one vote per IP address.  So if you have four computers on a single wi-fi connection, that's only one IP address.

Lori

harlemink

Apr 7, 2010, 1:09:10 PM4/7/10
to Jane Seville Books
Hello Group

We have closed the gap and are within 4 votes to tie. Great job, but
please do not stop voting. Both of these authors has a history of
pulling high numbers throughout the competition. Zero really is the
best book. Lets make sure it gets all of our votes.

Nicole

Apr 7, 2010, 1:09:58 PM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Also, as an FYI - I took my laptop with me to work, and the site claimed I'd already voted at that IP. Make sure you clear your cookies!

I put the call out to my Facebook legions; we're currently only 1 vote behind!  How exciting!

-Nicole

sonja

Apr 7, 2010, 1:11:18 PM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
I've just voted my second time today. voted from work earlier, and now from home. ZATB is down only three votes!!!

Vicki Thompson

Apr 7, 2010, 2:17:00 PM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com

That is true. Found that out this morning while trying to use my husband’s laptop with wi-fi….