New blog post and updates

sevil...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2013, 3:26:25 PM1/12/13
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Hello readers!  Thank you for joining my mailing list!  Part of my New Year's Resolution is to be more active in my social media opportunities, so here is my attempt to do so.

Feel free to friend me on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/jane.seville.52

I have also made a new blog post regarding my writing activities over the last year or so:  http://janesevillebooks.blogspot.com/

I have been cleaning and reorganizing my promotional inventory and I have two remaining high-quality giclee prints of the fantastic Zero cover art by artist Paul Richmond if anybody would like one.  They are $34.99 plus shipping.  I will be happy to sign it or not as per your preference.  If you want one, please email me privately at sevil...@gmail.com.

Fear not - this will not become a once-a-day mailing list, but I will try to be more proactive with staying in touch with my wonderful readers.  Thanks for all your support!

Cheers,
Jane