Status Quo

avansc...@yahoo.com

Apr 7, 2010, 1:04:34 AM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Just to let every one know, at this point, we are 2% -- or -- 10 votes behind. We are lookin good...

----------
Sent via Y! on T-Mobile E-mail

Mike Ellis

Apr 7, 2010, 2:05:40 AM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Ahead by 2! Come on, we can do it!

Liz Pawsey

Apr 7, 2010, 3:09:48 AM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone heard from Jane or has she gone catatonic from the suspense???

Oh...voting is IP regulated, anyone on the same network can't vote. I just tried hubby's laptop but it wouldn't cooperate with me and let me vote on *cough* his behalf....

cheers
Liz Pawsey

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." -Charles Schultz

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social fauxpas. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this email, although the mutt next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you.

sonja

Apr 7, 2010, 4:46:47 AM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Just voted from work. Will vote tonight again when I get home....   :-)))

rockhu...@aol.com

Apr 7, 2010, 5:34:52 AM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone heard from Jane or has she gone catatonic from the suspense???
I've wondered also, never-the-less....let's make sure she wins.  Go vote, if you haven't...please.

Oh...voting is IP regulated, anyone on the same network can't vote. I just tried hubby's laptop but it wouldn't cooperate with me and let me vote on *cough* his behalf....
Yep, I tried that the last go round on my laptop, too.<g>
Rock

-

Jane Seville

Apr 7, 2010, 9:20:50 AM4/7/10
to jane-sevi...@googlegroups.com
I'm here!  I'm sorry, guys, I was out of town last weekend so I wasn't at the computer so much.  I was visiting family and everyone was eagerly watching the vote on Sunday and voting from their phones and laptops and anything else they could find.

But thanks to everyone for being on top of things!  It's not looking too promising for the championship but I'm thrilled to have gotten this far, and I've already received one note from a reader who discovered the book because of the tournament, so that's awesome.

It's not over till it's over, though!

Cheers,
Jane

Panagiota Tsatsos