Jane 2.3

Markus Freitag

Feb 17, 2014, 4:50:56 AM2/17/14
to jane-ann...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jane users,

I am happy to announce that the new version 2.3 of the RWTH's SMT toolkit Jane is now
available for download at http://www.hltpr.rwth-aachen.de/jane .

We have also updated the Jane manual and extended it with usage
for system combination.

Changes in Jane 2.3 are:

* system combination
 - a fully working system combination implementation
* bug fixes for language model handling
 - integrated recombination method state
* simplified installation
* multi-threading support
* bug fix for alignment extraction
* updated nbest lists format
 - options to export more information to nbest lists

A paper describing Jane's system combination implementation will be published at EACL 2014.

If you have any questions about the toolkit or need assistence installing or using it, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes,
Markus