Hi Jan Beck

Mic...@atumjstudio.com

Feb 10, 2019, 5:34:12 AM2/10/19
to janbeck google sites discussion page
Hi
I have a compax3  S063V2F12 I22 T11 and a Mx80l .
I contact Parker but their tech told me I would not work .
I followed your post and try to make it work but I need to clarify a few things :

a- Do we connect the MX80l directly to X13 without the RENISHAW ?
b- which pin number on X10 should I connect my 5v step and dir .

Would you please help? my phone number is six 2 six -673-95 two five and my email is Michael  at  Qspa.us .

Thank You very much

Jan Beck

Mar 7, 2019, 8:24:34 AM3/7/19
to janbeck google sites discussion page
Sorry for the late reply. Somehow I don't get notified when someone posts to the group....

I did connect the MX80 sincos encoder directly to X13.
X10 is for either RS422 or RS232 type connections, not Step/Dir
look on page 63 and following.

HTH