Feedback on "3D Scanner Turntable for DAVID5 (now HP 3D Scan)"

Martin Andersson

Jun 8, 2017, 12:02:28 PM6/8/17
to janbeck google sites discussion page

First a big thank you to Jan for all help!

A few of my experiences:

  • Running on Windows 10 Home 64 bits

  • The “Go” in AutoIt-editor wants to run the script in 32 bit mode, which doesn’t work.

Use the right click on the script file “David5 Table.au3” and choose “Run script(64)” works

  • I put all the Deviare files in the same directory as the AU3-scripts

  • I tried to clean up all the files in the scripts directory but there are more files used. I don’t know exactly what files are used, I just left all af them in the folder. No big deal.

  • It is very useful to place the line:

“MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, $process.name, "Target Process started and hooked", 10)”

in the function starting with “Volatile Func Deviare2_OnProcessStarted($process)”. This helped me understanding the next tip.

  • The start order is critical. The Script must be started before the scan-program.

  • I changed number of scans to 20, enough for my use.