JamTracker v0.4.0 Evaluation Version Available

Steven Theisen

Jan 11, 2012, 1:11:09 PM1/11/12
to JamTracker
Hello...

Upon request only, available now is an evaluation version of the
upcoming 0.4.0 JamTracker release. Our plans are to have it out into
production in the next two weeks. We are looking for any teams
interested in helping QA the release. If your team has, or you know
of one that has a mock bout coming up this would be a great time to
test!

Highlights in this release:
Full customization of pre-game, intermission, and post game
screen.
Save/Load/Reset all JamTracker configuration settings and
customization.
Support for screen resolutions less that 1024x768 (netbooks)
Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements

Please let me know immediately if you are interested in an evaluation
copy.

We are already making plans for the 0.5.0 release, and are working as
quickly as possible to get 0.4.0 out to the general public.
All and any of your feedback is VERY much appreciated,and will help
continue to drive the quality of the JamTracker offering!!

Thank as always,
Steven Theisen