Website times out

Jon Lorang

Jan 23, 2016, 3:11:43 PM1/23/16
to JamTracker

Steven Theisen

Jan 23, 2016, 3:13:25 PM1/23/16
to jamtr...@googlegroups.com
It has been repaired - sorry for the downtime!

Steve Theisen

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 9:54 AM, Jon Lorang <photoni...@gmail.com> wrote:
rollerderbyproductions.com is down...

Steven Theisen

Apr 2, 2016, 11:04:53 AM4/2/16
to JamTracker
Fixed - apologies!!

On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 3:11:43 PM UTC-5, Jon Lorang wrote:
rollerderbyproductions.com is down...

Emma Waloszczyk

Apr 2, 2016, 11:05:12 AM4/2/16
to JamTracker, stevet...@gmail.com
AAAHHHH this is not letting me download and there was a fault with my current one. I need this uploaded before i leave at 7 in the morning its now uk 3.40 hope you get this

Joshua Harries

Apr 2, 2016, 11:05:12 AM4/2/16
to JamTracker, stevet...@gmail.com
Hi,

Website is currently down again, both ridethefury.com and rollerderbyproductions.com

Finding this out 3 hours before a bout when the laptop it was installed on previously has gone belly up is bad. Ooops.

Great software though, thanks!

Steven Theisen

Apr 2, 2016, 11:05:43 AM4/2/16
to JamTracker