Impossible Download

Julien Cozette

Nov 3, 2012, 12:57:45 PM11/3/12
to jamtr...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

I don t understand why ...
Does anyone get this problem ?

( I'm from France, .... )

Steven Theisen

Nov 5, 2012, 8:50:20 AM11/5/12
to jamtr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,  Please tell met what version and what web browser you are using.
I would like to address this problem as soon as possible.

For now, click the little green down arrow next to "v0.5.0 Beta" to get the .air file.

Steven Theisen

Nov 5, 2012, 8:54:38 AM11/5/12
to jamtr...@googlegroups.com
I did a little more research and found this article (below). Please try using something other than Chrome to download our application.  It look like we will need to present the download differently for Chrome visitors.