JamTracker v0.5.0 Installation Issues

Steven Theisen

Feb 5, 2018, 8:14:09 PM2/5/18
to JamTracker
It came to my attention this evening that Installations of JamTracker are now failing to complete successfully.
According to this article on Adobe's website, this is because the certificate used to create the installer has expired.

I am working on a new build to address this problem.

In the mean time please do the following to get past the issue:

  1. Install the latest version of Adobe Air from: https://get.adobe.com/air/
  2. Set your system clock back to a date prior to October 30, 2017.
  3. Install JamTracker by executing the JamTracker_v0.5.0.air file
  4. Then reset the system clock back to the current time and date

Obviously this is not a good long term solution but at least it gets the job done for now while I look into a fix.

(Attached is the lastest version of JamTracker)
JamTracker_v0.5.0.air

Steven Theisen

Feb 6, 2018, 9:21:09 PM2/6/18
to JamTracker

A new version of JamTracker  (v0.5.1) built with a new certificate as a fix for the date change workaround.

1. Install the latest version of Adobe Air from: https://get.adobe.com/air/
2. Download the attached and double click to install

Please let me know if there continue to be issues.

-Steve
JamTracker_v0.5.1.air