Compile help needed

1 view

Joakim Nordström

Jul 29, 2010, 4:49:40 PM7/29/10
to jamiga2
Hi all,

I am looking at compiling jAmiga for Aros (since I have Aros on my
laptop), but I'm kind of stuck.

I have uploaded a set of files for OS3 and possibly Aros (I haven't
succeded in testing) to be put in jamiga/include drawer. These are
made using fd2pragma, if you don't have any such tool available.

Could someone try to compile this for Aros?
1. Run "make os3" in jamiga/include, or download the files mentioned
above (you need fd2pragma)
2. Edit jamiga/config.h for Aros
3. Run "make" in jamiga/src
And this is where I get stuck:
libs.c:197: varning: implicit deklaration av funktionen "LP0"
libs.c:197: fel: expected expression before "APTR"
libs.c: I funktion "FindNativeMethod":

4. If you make it past step 3, tell the rest of us what you did, and
continue make for each of the libraries.

See the readme for more details, or ask here.

Other than that, I'm still slowly progressing with classpath 0.98.
Thought that I'd, with Aros compile on my laptop, could do some work
on the go.

/Joakim

Pascal Papara

Aug 24, 2010, 8:06:02 AM8/24/10
to jamiga2
Hello,
you should post AROS related questions also here www.aros-exec.org -
you will get plenty of help and you gain the chance to fire up a light
in our community.

Best Regards,
Pascal