A Software Engineering Career Ladder

James Shore

Apr 27, 2024, 5:37:46 PMApr 27
to jamesshor...@googlegroups.com
A new post for you:

A Software Engineering Career Ladder

"What I’m really doing is changing the engineering culture at OpenSesame. Culture doesn’t change easily. It tends to snap back. True change involves changing hundreds of little day-to-day decisions. That’s hard, even when people want to make those changes, and full buy-in is hard to come by... This is where the new career ladder comes in."

Also, I'm going to be speaking at the Craft Conference in Budapest at the end of May. I'm talking about FaST and also teaching my "Testing Without Mocks" training course immediately before the conference. I'm not sure when I'll have another chance to teach this course, so if you're in Europe, this is a rare opportunity.

Details are on my event calendar: https://www.jamesshore.com/v2/calendar

Cheers,
James

--