Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

RoamingAstro

olvasatlan,
2010. júl. 22. 9:55:542010. 07. 22.
– James M. Thomas
I want to let you know about my first book, Ruminating on the Psalms,
Volume 1. This is the first of five volumes on the Book of Psalms as
presented in the Old Testament of the Bible. These volumes grew out of
a series of personal Bible devotions on the psalms. Each volume
contains thirty psalms entries. Each psalm entry is not intended to be
an exhaustive analysis of a psalm. Rather, it is an attempt to peal
away some of its layers in order to better understand the psalm and
its purpose. Each entry begins with the full text of the psalm. This
is followed by study notes and then closes with a short prayer, asking
God to apply the lessons of the psalm. Volume 1 includes Psalm 1
through Psalm 30.

Below is an offer by the book publisher, Lulu (http://www.lulu.com/),
to purchase the book for 15% off the retail price. The offer runs
through August 15. To take advantage, click on the "Get it" button
below and then enter coupon code "BEACHREAD305" when checking out.

Lulu Discount Offer:
http://www.lulu.com/product/11254423?cid=071810_en_email_BEACHREAD305

In addition to the Lulu discount offer, the book is also available
through Lulu in a PDF ebook format...

Lulu, PDF ebook format:
http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/ruminating-on-the-psalms-volume-1/11253768

...and the book is available through Amazon.com in paperback...

Amazon, Paperback:
http://www.amazon.com/Ruminating-Psalms-1-James-Thomas/dp/0557496713/

...and in Amazon Kindle format...

Amazon, Kindle format:
http://www.amazon.com/Ruminating-Psalms-1-ebook/dp/B003WEAJDE/

Please take a look at these and, if you are able, please make a
purchase. Thanks so much for taking time to look this over. Please
pass this along to others. And please let me know if you have any
questions.

Sincerely,
James M. Thomas
http://www.jamesmthomas.biz

Disclaimer: Use coupon code BEACHREAD305 at checkout and receive 15%
off Ruminating on the Psalms, Volume 1. Maximum savings with this
promotion is $10. You can only use the code once per account, and you
can't use this coupon in combination with other coupon codes. This
great offer ends on August 15, 2010 at 11:59 PM so try not to
procrastinate! While very unlikely we do reserve the right to change
or revoke this offer at anytime, and of course we cannot offer this
coupon where it is against the law to do so.
Copyright © 2002-2010 Lulu, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Válasz mindenkinek
Válasz a szerzőnek
Továbbítás
0 új üzenet