Available Now: Ruminating on the Psalms, Volume 1

RoamingAstro

Jul 1, 2010, 11:09:30 AM7/1/10
to James M. Thomas
The Book of Psalms is one of the most beloved of the Old Testament
canon. Yet many of the psalms are often taken for granted. In my
latest project, "Ruminating on the Psalms," we look at the songs with
new eyes. Beginning with the Authorized King James Version, we explore
the people and events of the psalms as well as key words and phrases
that reveal the true meaning of each song.

"Ruminating on the Psalms, Volume 1," is now available in trade
paperback, download, and ebook form. This is the first of five volumes
on the Book of Psalms. These volumes grew out of a series of personal
Bible devotions on the psalms. Each volume contains thirty psalms
entries. Each psalm entry is not intended to be an exhaustive analysis
of a psalm. Rather, it is an attempt to peal away some of its layers
in order to better understand the psalm and its purpose. Each entry
begins with the full text of the psalm. This is followed by study
notes and then closes with a short prayer, asking God to apply the
lessons of the psalm. "Ruminating on the Psalms, Volume 1" explores
Psalm 1 through Psalm 30.

To learn more, check out My Store:
http://stores.lulu.com/roamingastro

God Bless,