Jamendo track API

Carlo Zanotto

May 16, 2021, 4:48:09 AM5/16/21
to jamendo-dev
Hello,
I've encountered this problem while working on a project of mine.

While executing this block of code (for testing purposes) the results are not consistent. I executed it this morning at 7 AM a couple of times and it worked just fine, tried it again after a couple of hours and now i always get an empty array as result. No changes have been made to the code. Thank you for your time.

```
jam = async() => {
const responseJamendo = await axios ({
params: {
client_id: clientID,
offset: 0,
id: [151032, 134063],
include: "musicinfo",
//type: "single albumtrack",
audioformat: "mp32",
//audiodlformat: "mp32",
},
method: "GET"
});
console.log(responseJamendo.data.results);
}
```

cuong kc

May 17, 2021, 6:40:26 AM5/17/21
to jamendo-dev
I have same problem too :(

Vivien Genet

May 17, 2021, 9:08:11 AM5/17/21
to jamen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes we have a network problem since this week-end. We’re trying to fix this.
Sorry for this problem.

Thanks.

Vivien Genet
V.P. of Engineering
Tel: +352 26 53 421
76 avenue de la Liberté L-1930 Luxembourg

Artists. Music. Licensing.

Carlo Zanotto

May 17, 2021, 9:13:37 AM5/17/21
to jamendo-dev
I'm quite glad to hear it, I was going mad thinking my code was the problem.
Have a nice day