Reject on Appstore

Trung Nguyen

May 21, 2021, 5:25:08 AM5/21/21
to jamendo-dev
Hello,
I have a problem uploading the app to the App Store.
Although I have filled in the following copyright information:
I have all necessary rights or permissions to Jamendo audio streaming, catalogs, and discovery services in my app
We using Jamendo Music Api
Website: http://www.jamendo.com/
Termps of Use: https://devportal.jamendo.com/api_terms_of_use
All the tracks are registered under Creative Commons
https://creativecommons.org/
https://www.jamendo.com/legal/terms-of-use

But they still forced me to provide other documents.
Here is their answer
"Thank you for your response. However, you have not provided sufficient documentation to demonstrate that you are currently authorized by the rights holder to represent the products or services included in your app.

It would be appropriate to either submit documentation demonstrating this authorization or to remove any third-party imagery or likeness from your app icon and marketing screenshots.

Once you've made the appropriate revisions to your app and its metadata, you can upload your new binary to App Store Connect. We look forward to reviewing your revised and resubmitted app."

I really don't understand, because I have consulted to know that using Jamendo API is legal.

Trung Nguyen

May 21, 2021, 5:31:39 AM5/21/21
to jamendo-dev
How do I get enough documentation to prove that I am authorized to use Jamendo's images and audio via the Jamendo API?
Thanks
Vào lúc 16:25:08 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 5, 2021, Trung Nguyen đã viết: