Success with cPanel v82.0.12 and Jam.py

Drazen Babic

Sep 4, 2019, 2:58:59 AM9/4/19
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
Hey guys,

if anyone interested in cPanel, I can confirm that  cPanel v82.0.12 and Jam.py runs flawlessly.

After executing "source /home...." as per pic, use "pip install jam.py" and update passenger_wsgi.py
with the same content as Jam.py wsgi.py.

The reports will work if Libreoffice is installed on the server.

That is it. Super easy.

Enjoy.

D.
cPanel_Screenshot from 2019-09-04 14-04-06.png

Gregor Ljubic

Jul 14, 2020, 1:33:13 PM7/14/20
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
Hi

I just try to make work jam.py on cpanel.  You you still used this on Cpanel ?

Thanks Gregor

Drazen Babic

Jul 15, 2020, 10:59:06 PM7/15/20
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
Hi,

no, I do not. This was to help users installing it.

Regards

Yeoresley Dominguez

Jul 16, 2020, 10:56:09 PM7/16/20
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
Good evening, I have installed Ubuntu 18.04, I tried to install cpanel but it does not allow it, it says that it is only for centos 6 or 7, you have installed those operating systems, you have any idea of being able to mount it in ubuntu, thanks

Drazen Babic

Jul 17, 2020, 2:54:24 AM7/17/20
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
Hola,

I would stay away from Cpanel. So, no I'm afraid.

Installing Jam.py takes literally seconds. With all other bits and pieces max 5 minutes...It is really not a rocket surgery :)

Obed Monteros

Oct 5, 2020, 12:56:40 AM10/5/20
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
hola yo necesito ayuda para instalarlo desde cero soy novato muy novato, que server me recomiendas comprar, gracias

Drazen D. Babic

Oct 5, 2020, 3:01:53 AM10/5/20
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
Hola,

I would not use Cpanel at all, if that was the question. If this is general question about which OS or VPS service to buy, sorry, can't help with that. Start with free one.