How To Create A Dashboard

Kamal Sharafuddin

Jul 30, 2022, 12:57:42 AM7/30/22
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
I want to create a dashboard with charts. I did not find a complete explanation. I need an explanation from zero to 100. (Create a chart from the table)

Andrew Yushev

Jul 30, 2022, 4:10:56 AM7/30/22
to Kamal Sharafuddin, Jam.py Users Mailing List
Unfortunately there is no detailed explanation.
Please see the demo application.
The index.html file contains the div with class="dashboard-view" that is used as a form template
and has canvas tags.
The dashboard.js module contain the code that draws charts on the canvases using jsChart

сб, 30 июл. 2022 г. в 07:57, Kamal Sharafuddin <kamal...@gmail.com>:
I want to create a dashboard with charts. I did not find a complete explanation. I need an explanation from zero to 100. (Create a chart from the table)

Andrew Yushev

Jul 30, 2022, 4:11:22 AM7/30/22
to Kamal Sharafuddin, Jam.py Users Mailing List
If you have any questions I'll be happy to help.

Drazen D. Babic

Jul 31, 2022, 9:25:07 AM7/31/22
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
Maybe have a look in here: