Calc Report Template - Graphs

Eugene

Apr 19, 2024, 3:11:02 AMApr 19
to Jam.py Users Mailing List

Hi all!

I have been trying to find a solution for the following problem for days now, but no luck so far. Maybe some of you have an idea?

My template has two pages, each with a print band (page 1, page 2). The table I'm printing the report for has multiple users with multiselect enabled, so I can create the report for any number of them.

I'm trying to use the normal built-in graph function in my report template on the second page. I set the value range for the bar to my placeholder cells that get filled out on the report creation, and everything works great when I'm just creating a report from ONE entry in my database. The problems start when I try to generate anything above that. The formatting and everything work just fine; the only problem is the graph. It stays stuck on the cells I entered in the template (for example $Sheet1.$E$65:$E$66), so it never changes on the subsequent pages I generate because they get placed below the original one.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on how to work around it, I would very much appreciate hearing from you =)

Best regards, Eugene

Eugene

Apr 19, 2024, 4:54:47 AMApr 19
to Jam.py Users Mailing List

Or is it somehow possible to change the serverside report code to create a new pdf file for every table entry i selected for a report?

Dean D. Babic

Apr 19, 2024, 8:13:01 AMApr 19
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
Hi and welcome,
Pls search here for both, ie:
etc.
Hope this helps. The LO is a bit awkward to work with, to be fair.

D.

Dean D. Babic

Apr 20, 2024, 8:20:37 AMApr 20
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
Yes.

Eugene

Apr 23, 2024, 2:16:05 AMApr 23
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
Hey, thanks for your help!
I managed to loop through the records on the client side like suggested.