updating record in table B after inserting record in table A

Marco Prosperi

Feb 1, 2023, 5:50:44 PM2/1/23
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
hello, I have a table representing invitations where record have an id to contacts (participant) and an id to events. A contact belongs to a company (id associated to contact record) and when I insert a record in invitations I would like to update 'last_involvement_date' in company table, so to record when someone of the company has been invited lately.
I've tried with this code associated to invitations and it seems to work at first (I see the change on db with a sql client) but after I open companies table in jam.py, last_involvement_date takes the previous value. Where am I wrong? do I have to change approach?

thank you in advance

Marco

2023-02-01 23_42_00-Application builder – Mozilla Firefox.png

Marco Prosperi

Feb 2, 2023, 6:38:20 AM2/2/23
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
solved, there was code executing I wasn't aware of