First preview of Bootstrap5

Drazen D. Babic

Nov 16, 2022, 6:53:53 AM11/16/22
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
test.mp4

Drazen D. Babic

Nov 16, 2022, 7:22:00 AM11/16/22
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
And of course, thank you Andrew for your ongoing support and such achievement!

D.

bourah...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2022, 10:02:10 AM11/16/22
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
merci pour votre effort et bon continuation

Danijel Kaurin

Nov 17, 2022, 2:17:34 AM11/17/22
to Drazen D. Babic, Andrew Yushev, Jam.py Users Mailing List
Yeah, great on V7 and Bootstrap 5. This will impact positive on potencial users because we (humans) are attracted to visual stuff.

@Andrew Yushev how we can change position of tooltip on application level? I see that on this demo version, tooltip is on right side wich suits for me.

Regards

On Wed, 16 Nov 2022 at 13:22, Drazen D. Babic <bab...@gmail.com> wrote:
And of course, thank you Andrew for your ongoing support and such achievement!

D.

Ari Sobel

Nov 21, 2022, 3:54:52 PM11/21/22
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
great Job, contratulations!

Andrew Yushev

Nov 22, 2022, 1:43:28 PM11/22/22
to Ari Sobel, Jam.py Users Mailing List
Thank you!

Danijel, as for tooltips, they are placed to the right except when there is no space to the right,
then they are placed to the left. But Bootstrap 5 places them to the bottom on the first row and
to the top on the last row and I can not change this behaviour.

Drazen D. Babic

Dec 8, 2022, 8:54:06 PM12/8/22
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
Next  rounds of previews, looks great! Have a look at Mobile tabs on Builder!
mobile.mp4