JAL Videos

rob...@hotmail.com

Mar 23, 2021, 2:45:48 PM3/23/21
to jallist
Hello all,

I recently started making some videos on Youtube with the purpose to promote JAL.  I was wondering if there there are any specific subjects about JAL that you would like to see in a video.

Of course you are already experienced JAL users but maybe you know somebody who is starting with JAL and has the need to get more explanation on specific topics. There is already a lot you can find on Youtube about programming (e.g. for Arduino) but maybe something is missing which you think is JAL specific.

Just let me know and I might create a video about the topic.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Rob