New - Dutch - book in programming PIC microcontrollers with JAL

rob...@hotmail.com

Jun 21, 2021, 2:46:28 AM6/21/21
to jallist
  Hi all,

This information is meant for people that are capable of reading Dutch.

Peter Zwart recently wrote a Dutch book called (translated) 'Programming Microcontrollers - Learn to program PIC-Microcontrollers with JAL in 60 lessons'.

If I understood Peter right, the book does not use custom made JAL libraries like the other books on JAL written by Bert van Dam but uses JAL as it is.

So if you are interested or know somebody who wants to start with programming PIC microcontrollers, you could buy this book (I will, since I want to know what I do not yet know about PIC microcontrollers 😊)

This book will help to improve the popularity of JAL and increase the JAL community.

Kind regards,

Rob