JAL Compiler update for issue#23 and issue#24.

rob...@hotmail.com

Sep 25, 2021, 5:58:04 AM9/25/21
to jallist
  Hi all,

In the new bee-package of this weekend there will be an update of the JAL compiler. It is still version jalv25r5 but the build is of september 23.

Two issues are fixed and after recompiling all sample files, about 375 sample files where affected by this update. Still I think this is correct. Due to the fixes it may be that a few extra bytes of data space are required for programs that use division or multiplication so if you have a program that uses all data space and that use multiplication or division, you may run out of data space. It did not happen for the sample files.

As said, I think the changes are OK but please let me know if you encounter any problems with this compiler update.

Issues fixed are:

Kind regards,

Rob

Leonardo Hirokazu De Souza Hamada

Oct 26, 2021, 1:03:54 PM10/26/21
to jallist
Nice, I will update my existing code to reflect this change.

Regards,
Leonardo